I think it’s cool how cooking complements my running – you have to fuel the body, might as well have fun doing it! And while I’m pretty sure the body does not need cookies for optimum performance, my brain does.
These are the posts I’ve written about food. It’s not meant to be a bible on sports nutrition, just the stuff that was on my mind at the time.
For a lot more recipes in a lot less detail, check out my Pinterest.
The Sweet Stuff:
- Sic ‘Em, Oatmeal Cookies
- Knock You Naked Brownies
- Margarita Banana Soft Serve
- Confessions of an Ex-Chocolate Hater
- Ginger Bars: Dissatisfying Foray into Healthy Eating
- Homestead Heritage; Saltine Toffee
- Mango Applesauce
- Cream of Wheat – Fail
- Enchiladas with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce
- Stir Fry Redux
- Blueberry Muffin Tops
- 4 Steps to Make Leafy Greens Taste Awesome
- Explosive Asian Noodle Salad
- Spinach, Red Lentil and Bean Curry
- Tofu Stir Fry Attempt
- Chicken Tikka Masala